- This is a top-coated thermal transfer printable evident metallized silver matt void polyester film coated with permanent pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive and backed with glassine release liner.
- Tamper evident feature of this product becomes permanently non-functional after exposure to 40°C temperature.
- Stainless Steel/Acrylic/Glass :
- Expected Sheer: 100 FTM8
- Tack (gm/sq/cm): 540
- Thickness: 25-28+/-3
- 50+/-110 % ASTM D 3652.
- Semi bleached kraft release liner that is Quillon coated to prevent label pick-off.
- Service temperature Range: -40°C to +150°C
- Min application temperature: 10°C
APPLICATION AND USE
- These products show tampering when removal is attempted by leaving a void pattern on the applications surface.
- To combat product counterfeiting, label switching and vandalism.
- Topcoat optimises ink receptivity with flexographic offset and letter press inks.
- Two year shelf life from date of manufacture at 21°C and 50% relevant humidity.
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- Customer must qualify this product for their intended end use application.