- 2.0 mil silver matte polyester with gloss topcoat provides consistent surface smoothness, excellent dimensional stability and endurance to varying temperatures.
- Topcoat resists smudging and abrasion when printed with resin and wax/resin thermal transfer ribbon.
- Topcoat is compatible with colour and black resin and wax/resin thermal transfer ribbons.
- Static dissipating additives in the topcoat reduce the risk of print and voids due to static generated at the print head.
- Dimensional Stability (%) No Shrinkage observed.
- Applies Shrinkage: 24 Hours at 71°C
- Min application temperature: 10°
- Backed with a 50lb. bleached kraft release liner ideal for roll-form converting.
- Liner is suitable for optical sensing on most thermal transfer printers.
- 3.1 (79) +/-10%
- Permanent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive bonds well to low and high-surface energy plastics, painted metal, powder-coated paint, polycarbonate and fibreglass.
- High Sheer and High Adhesive resists cold flow and oozing.
- Adhesive 1.4-1.5(36-38)+/-0.1(3) non tape products
- Ultimate Peel from Average ASTM D 903
- ABS: 60 Oz/In 660N/m
- Acrylic 68 Oz/In 748N/m
- Acrylic Powder Paint 59 OZ/In 649N/m
- Aluminium 54 Oz/In 594N/m
- Ceramic Tile 37 Oz/In 407N/m
- Epoxy Powder Paint 67 Oz/In 737N/m
- Glass 56 Oz/In 616N/m
- HDPE 32 Oz/In 352N/m
- Painted Metal 57 Oz/In 617N/m
- Polycarbonate 58 Oz/In 638N/m
- Polyester 87 Oz/In 957N/m
- Polyester Powder Paint 55 Oz/In 605N/m
- Polypropylene 12 Oz/In 132N/m
- Polyurethane Powder Paint 72 Oz/In 792N/m
- Stainless Steel 55 Oz/In 605N/m
- Service temperature range: -40°C to 150°C
- Expected Sheer ASTM D 3654 Method A
- UL recognized under UL 969 – UL File No. PGJ12.MH16635 Printing Materials – Component
- CUL recognised under UL File No. PGJ18.MH16635 – Printing Materials Certified for Canada – Component – Under CAN/CSA standard C22.2, No. 0.15
- CSA accepted with specific thermal transfer ribbon and printing under CSA standard C22.2 No. 0.15-95
- Full colour static and variable in one pass together with UL PGJ12 recognition when printed on a Jetrion 4000 series UV Inkjet System.
- Topcoat optimises ink receptivity with flexographic offset and letter press inks.
- Two years when stored at 21°C and 50% RH.
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- Customer must qualify this product for their intended end use application.