Duraflex Ultra HT
- 2 mil polyimide film withstands intermittent heat up to 398° and endures wave solder and standard acidic solvent.
- Tested and approved for leaded and non-leaded reflow – top and bottom; wave solder – top preferred.
- Super smooth topcoat allows for printability up to 600 DPI for high –density barcodes such as data matrix codes with consistent ANSI scannability.
- Topcoat has static dissipating properties that minimise the risk of print voids.
- Thermal Transfer Printable.
- Permanent pressure sensitive adhesive bonds well to standard PCB’s
- Low out-gassing of adhesive.
- Available on a variety of liners to meet your specific application and dispensing requirements.
- The printed surface should not be touched while hot. The resin TTR will be soft and smudge.
- We recommend exposing printed labels to high heat prior to performing tests.
- All surfaces should be clean, dry and free of any surface contamination. IPA is the recommended cleaning solution.
- Service temp range from 260°C intermittent to 398°C for every 5 min.
- Minimum application temperature 18°C.
- Two years when stored at 21°C with 50% relative humidity.
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- Test data is based on laboratory test structure. Actual application testing should be done to confirm suitability for application.